We want to help you be a philanthropist in whatever way aligns with your personal and financial priorities. At any time, we welcome your thoughts and your questions.
- Donate online Give through our secure online payment system — a one-time gift or a monthly pledge. Donate Now.
- Donate by phone by calling the development department at 858-481-7323 or email email@example.com.
- Donate by mail: 11772 Sorrento Valley Rd., Ste. 125, San Diego, CA 92121
- Find out if your employer will match your charitable contribution.
- Federal employees can donate to United Through Reading by designating #11393 in your Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) workplace giving campaign. CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season (September 1st to December 15th) support eligible nonprofit organizations like UTR through automatic payroll deductions or one-time online giving.
- Contact the Development Department for other ways to give including a planned gift, advocacy within service clubs and corporate or foundation grant proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-481-7323.
Thank you. Your simple act of giving today will have profound effect.